SPRING UK Petite Soccer Sessions
The Pequannock Soccer Club is delighted to offer UK Petite soccer sessions in spring for girls and boys aged 2-5. There will be two 60 min sessions - the first is a Me and My Parent session for the 2-3 year olds followed by Pre-Academy for the 4-5 year olds.
UK Petite Soccer Sessions will be held at Greenview Park on Saturday mornings. Please take a moment to read the flyer.
Any questions, please contact me at
or 973.864.4884 and I will be happy to give you any further information you might need.
Thank you for your continued support of Pequannock Soccer Club!
Pequannock Soccer Club
Pequannock Soccer Club U7 Academy is targeted at 6-7 year old boys and girls born between August 1, 2006 and July 31, 2007. Our aim is to provide quality, professional training for kids, to continue their development in soccer with the goal of pursuing travel soccer in the future.
- Form a foundation for long term player development
- Improve player development, focusing on technical training
- Improve player’s knowledge of the game in a positive and FUN environment
- Small sided games - the importance of 3 v 3
- Provide an education forum for parents before travel soccer experience
- Encourage participation levels within the club at U8 for girls and boys.
Pequannock Soccer Academy program will run once a week for 8 weeks.
Each weekly session is 90 minutes.
Participants will receive instruction in a small group setting from one of our professional UK Elite trainers.
MONDAYS April 7th - May 26th 4.00 - 5.30pm Ages 6-7
Location: Greenview Field, Pequannock Price $139 (includes Academy T-Shirt)
Please click here for a printable flyer.
You can register online.
For more information, please contact UK Elite's
or Pequannock Soccer Club's